The University of Education, Lahore was established in 2002 as per ordinance issued by the Governor of Punjab. The university works on 9 Campuses and 5 Divisions and now they are finding candidates for “Visiting Faculty” for each Campus and each Division for the Subject that offered in the concerned Campuses / Divisions for fall 2023 Secession. The subject details for concerned Campuses / Divisions are available on UE Website www.ue.edu.pk. The interested and eligible candidates may online apply through university job portal till 4th July, 2023 during Office Hours. The job advertisement was published on 11th June, 2023, Sunday in express Newspaper. Hence, You should apply before the closing date.
University of Education Visiting Faculty Jobs 2023 Further Details
|Job Posted Date||11th June, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||4th July, 2023|
|Organization||University of Education UE|
|Job Type||Visiting Faculty|
|Job Ad Source||express news paper|
Eligibility Criteria for Visiting Faculty Candidates at University of Education UE:
- For the Visiting Faculty at UE, the Minimum Qualification is M.Phil / MS in the relevant field.
- The PhD Scholars of University of Education are not eligible to work as Visiting Faculty.
How to Apply for Visiting Faculty at University of Education UE?
- Interested candidates may apply online through “University Job Portal” web.ue.edu.pk/jobs.
- Applicants will fill the Online Application Form carefully that available on university job portal because no editing allowed after submission.
- The university is required to ‘Print System Generated Fee Challan’ and ‘Deposit Job Application Processing Fee of Rs. 1000/-“
- The fee can be deposited in any Bank of Punjab Branch.
- Applicant should keep safe the ‘Deposited System Generated Fee Challan” for the Record.
- Applications that submitted by the candidates without Deposited Fee will not be accepted.
- The Deposited Amount is non-refundable.
- The applicants should online apply before 04-07-2023 within Office Timings.
- Late Submitted applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
- The Applicant may apply only for 1 Campus / Division at 1 time. If he/she wants to apply for more than 1 Campus / Division, should apply separately.
For any Technical Information related “Online Application Submission Process”, candidates may call at 042-99262218 during Office Timings.