The Punjab Healthcare Commission is an autonomous regularly body, that established under the PHC Act, 2010. PHC has an aim to introduce a quality culture in the healthcare service by developing best service delivery standards at all healthcare establishments at the primary, secondary, and territory level in the Punjab’s Public and Private Sectors. Punjab Healthcare Commission is looking forward for applications for the mentioned positions in the advertisement for its Head Office at Lahore and Regional Offices in different cities. The vacant positions are purely “CONTRACT BASIS”. Hence, the interested ones should apply before 5th July, 2023. The job advertisement was posted on 14th June, Wednesday in Jang Newspaper.
Punjab Healthcare Commission Jobs June 2023 | PHC Online Application Form Further Details:
|Organization||Punjab Health care Commission PHC|
|Job Posted Date||14th June, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||5th July, 2023|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Ad Source||The Jang Newspaper|
How to Apply for Punjab Healthcare Commission Jobs June 2023?
- Interested candidates who want to apply for the position that mentioned at Serial # 1 to 32, visit the PHC official website link https://www.phc.org.pk/jobs.aspx
- For the Serial # 1 to 32, applicants may have to download the “Challan Form” from the mentioned link and Deposit the Rs. 2000/- (Non-Refundable) Fee as per instructions that mentioned in the Challan Form.
- Applicants, who submit their applications through online procedure, must accompany the ‘Scanned Copy’ of the “Paid Challan Form”.
- Candidates who apply for the positions that mentioned at Serial # 33 to 36, may have to send their application along with “Passport Size Photograph , Recent CV, Copy of Valid CNIC, and Demand Draft / Pay Order of Rs. 500/- in favor of “Punjab Healthcare Commission” at the Head Office Address “185 Ahmad Block, New Garden Town, Lahore”.
- The online applications for Serial # 1 to 32 and hand written applications for Serial # 33 to 36 must be submitted till 5th July, 2023 during the Office Timings.
- Applicants must clearly mention the “Title of Position” at the Top Right Corner of the Envelope.
Terms & Conditions:
- Internal Employees / Semi Government Employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
- PHC has an authority to reject any application or increase/decrease the number of positions at any time.