Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Baluchistan is invited job application on “Regular Basis” for the following posts. The posts are required by the Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Baluchistan for its Head Office, Regional Offices, and Complaint Receiving Desks. The posts are
- Assistant Director (BPS – 17)
- Public Relation Officer (BPS – 17)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS – 16)
- Assistant Accounts Officer (BPS – 16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS – 16)
The interested candidates who want to appoint any of the following post as per eligibility criteria should apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement. The job ad was posted on 10th June, 2023, Saturday in Daily Dawn Newspaper.
Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Baluchistan Jobs June 2023 Further Details:
|Organization||Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Baluchistan|
|Job Posted Date||10th June, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10th July, 2023|
|Job Type||govt jobs|
|Job Ad Source||The Daily Dawn Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Baluchistan Jobs June 2023:
- Assistant Director: Candidate must have B.A, LL.B Degree from a recognized University along with 3 Years of Working Experience as an Advocate / Judicial Officer. Candidate with Master Degree are also encouraged to apply.
- Public Relation Officer: Master Degree with 2nd Division.
- Assistant Registrar: Candidate should have at least Bachelor Degree in Law with 2nd Division.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: B.A / B.Com Degree
- Assistant Private Secretary: Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University. Must have English / Urdu Typing Skill with at least 50 words per minute.
How to Apply for Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Baluchistan Jobs June 2023?
- Candidates who meet with the eligibility criteria may send their applications with “Complete Bio-Data and 2 Recent Passport Size Photographs” at “P.O Box No. 430 GPO Quetta”.
- The applications should be reaching at mentioned address till 10th July, 2023.
- Incomplete or Late Submitted applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates already in Government Service will also have to produce original NOC from their departments.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Terms & Conditions:
- For the Head Office post, Quetta applications are invited for all over Baluchistan Province, the posts for Regional Offices, are concerned Divisional Basis, and the posts for Complaint Desk are District concerned.
- Candidate’s eligibility will be based as per his/her academic qualification as given against each post.
- Candidate can apply for more than 1 post by separately applying for each post.