Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of Pakistan is invited job applications June 2023 for the post of Interns / Associate Lawyers. The interested ones who have Law Degree and 27 Years old may apply for ‘Interns / Associate’ posts in “Law & Justice Division and Attorney General Office”. Such posts are available as ‘Interns base’ and the Internship Period will be 12 months. The interested and eligible candidates who meet with the below mentioned eligibility criteria must apply online at www.molaw.gov.pk. The applications should reach within 15 working days of this advertisement. The job ad was published on 10th June, 2023, Saturday in Jang Newspaper.
Ministry of Law and Justice jobs 2023 Further Details:
|Job Posted Date
|10th June, 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|25th June, 2023
|Ministry of Law and Justice
|Total Number of Seats
|Job Ad Source
|The Jang Newspaper
Name of Post & Qualification for Intern / Associate Lawyer Jobs June 2023 in Ministry of Law and Justice:
- Intern / Associate Lawyer (In Law & Justice Department): Candidates must complete his/her Law Degree in 2021 and onward from HEC Recognized Universities.
- Intern / Associate Lawyer (In Attorney – General Office): Candidates must complete his/her Law Degree in 2021 and onward from HEC Recognized Universities.
General Terms & Conditions for Intern / Associate Lawyer Jobs June 2023 in Ministry of Law and Justice:
- Interested / Eligible candidates are required to apply for this Internship Program through official link www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Online applications should submit till 25th June, 2023.
- Applications that submitted by Hand will not be accepted by Ministry of Law and Justice.
- Incomplete / Late Submitted Applications will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview at Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Written Test/Interview.
- Ministry of Law and Justice reserve the right to cancel / postpone the recruitment process or increase / decrease the number of posts at any time without giving reason.
The Internship Period will be 12 months that could be extended by “Selection Committee” as per Intern Work Performance.