Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Economic Affairs has invited job applications for the following posts on “CONTRACT BASIS” in Islamabad. Economic Affairs Division is searching hardworking and motivated employees for its department. The interested candidates who meet with the below mentioned eligibility criteria may apply online through the website link www.njp.gov.pk within the 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The job ad was posted on 17th June, 2023 in Jang Newspaper.
Ministry of Economic Affairs Jobs 2023 Online Apply Further Details:
|Organization||Ministry of Economic Affairs|
|Job Posting Date||17th June, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd July, 2023|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Ad Source||Jang Newspaper|
Name of Posts & Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Economic Affairs Jobs 2023:
- Driver (18 to 30 Years): Candidate should be Primary Pass and having Valid Driving License and well versed in the Traffic Rules.
- Duplicating Machine Operator DMO (18 to 25 Years): Must be Primary Pass. Candidate must have knowledge about Operating Duplicating Machine Essentials.
- Naib Qasid (18 to 25 Years): Candidate should be Primary Pass.
How to Apply for Ministry of Economic Affairs Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates both male and female who meet with the eligibility criteria are required to apply online through the website link www.njp.gov.pk.
- Applications through Email or by hand will not be accepted.
- Government or Semi Government Employee should apply through proper channel and provide NOC from their respective department to this Ministry till due date.
- Applicants should submit their applications till 2nd July, 2023.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicant’s Recruitment process will be based as per Government Rules and Policies issued by “Establishment Division’s O.M Dated 22-10-2014” as amended timely.
- Ministry will give 5 Years general age relaxation as per “General Age Relaxation Rules, 1993.
- Moreover, any other age relaxation will be based as per “Federal Government Rules”.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.