Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad has invited job applications from suitable candidates who have Pakistani Nationality as indicated against each vacancy for the appointment against the following vacant posts on regular basis. The posts are
- Assistant (BS – 15)
- Steno typist (BS – 14)
- LDC (BS – 11)
- Naib Qasid (BS – 01)
The interested candidates who want to join Ministry of Climate Change sector, may online apply on the website www.njp.gov.pk within 15 days of ad publication. The job advertisement was published on 12th June, 2023, Monday in The News Newspaper.
Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad Jobs 2023 Online Apply Further Details:
|Job Posted Date||12th June, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||27th June, 2023|
|Organization||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
|Job Ad Source||The News Newspaper|
Qualification and Experience for Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad Jobs June 2023:
- Assistant (18 to 28 Years): Candidate must have Graduation Degree.
- Steno typist (18 to 25 Years): Applicant must have Intermediate Qualification along with Computer Knowledge. Minimum speed of 80/40 word per minute in typing.
- LDC (18 to 25 Years): Should have Matric Certificate with 30 words per minute typing speed.
- Naib Qasid (18 to 25 Years): A least Primary Pass.
How to Apply for Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad Jobs June 2023?
- Interested candidates who meet with mentioned eligibility criteria may apply online through the website link www.njp.gov.pk
- Applications should be submitted till 27th June, 2023.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel and provide NOC from their respective department before the job application closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
Terms & Conditions:
- All applicants shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of 05 Years in the maximum age limit above mentioned or other age relaxation, if applicable under the rules.
- Provincial and Regional Quota for required posts will be observed as per rules and regulations.
- The candidates must clearly mention there Email address as call letters will be issued through Emails for selected ones by Ministry of Climate Change.