The LESCO, Lahore Electric Supply Company is registered with the Security & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). LESCO works to distribute and supply Electricity to its consumers within geographical areas of Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, Okara, and Nankana Districts. Now the Company is providing an opportunity for the fresh Graduate Students of Final year to enhance their Skills, Employment Perception, and Financial Support through “02 Months Paid Internship”. The deadline to apply for this Internship Program is 18th June, 2023. The advertisement wad posted in ‘The News’ Newspaper on Sunday, 11th June, 2023 Sunday.
LESCO Paid Internship Program 2023 Online Apply
|Organization||Lahore Electric Supply Company LESCO|
|Job Type||02 Months paid Internship|
|Job Ad Source||The News Newspaper|
The following departments are mentioned here by the LESCO where interested students may apply as per their field.
- Operations / Technical
- Human Resource / Admin
- Information Technology IT
- Customer Services Department
- Candidates who want to apply must be studies from HEC Recognized Universities / College.
- Students who are in the Final Year of B.sc Engineering / Master’s Degree are eligible for this Internship Program.
- Candidates must obtain minimum of 3.0 CGPA in the previous Academic Years / Semester.
How to Apply for LESCO Paid Internship Program?
- Interested ones are advised to read the instructions carefully that mentioned on LESCO Website.
- After reading the instructions, candidates may submit their application on https://www.lesco.gov.pk/jobs.
- The last date to apply for “02 Month Paid Internship at LESCO” is 18 June 2023.
- LESCO will not accept any Incomplete or Late Submitted Application.
The selected students will be paid by the ‘Attractive Stipend Amount’ by Lahore electric Supply Company.